Friday, February 13, 2015

I Am A Genius

 As I consider this evidence from the "Awakening Genius" article, it helps me understand that people are different in personalities and traits. Not everyone is the same and not everyone acts alike. It's given me a new perception on how my traits affect those around me. For example, I seriously feel that the trait of sensitivity fits me the most because I've grown under harsh conditions in my life, so it opened my eyes at a young age and since then I've matured through experience. The fact that these experiences have made me grow into the young lady I am now, I had to endure a lot of feelings, like doubting myself or pushing myself to become more. I've seen a lot in my life and the article made me understand why most things affect me. According to the article, "The sensitivity of children and adolescents allows them to be more deeply affected by great works of art, music, dance, and literature, and to be moved by the events of history and the discoveries of science and math." This point proves that maybe sensitivity is a good trait and it helps one develop as a being. It gives you a better outlook on a topic than those who don't possess the trait.

No comments:

Post a Comment